7-month contract (IR35 status to be determined)
Swindon, Wiltshire UK (Remote working currently)
Your new role
• To coordinate all pen testing activities, define the scope and gather and document all requirements for the requested security assessment.
• Engage with third-party pen testing providers end to end and ensure regular engagement with the Pen Test Requestor and System Owner.
• Assist the IT Manager and coordinate the remediation activities relating to the open findings from a Penetration Test and ensure they are communicated and remediated in a timely manner.
• Provide written analysis for monthly reports on an as-needed basis
• Create Reports and Dashboards
• Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
• Knowledge of cyber defence best practices, procedures
• A high level of understanding of Penetration Testing principles, practices and tools
• Good understanding of vulnerability frameworks and advisories (NVD , CVE)
• Experience of CIS Benchmark Hardening Policies
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
• Knowledge of OWASP
• Good knowledge of attack vectors particularly MITRE Attack Framework
• Knowledge of Cloud security principles, techniques and technologies
• Knowledge and experience with Windows, Unix/Linux operating systems
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.