Tata Consultancy Services
Role: IT Project Manager – Payments
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bracknell, UK
Ready to make an impact in a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation? Join us as an IT Project Manager – Payments.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation leadership.
- Be exposed to the future of technology.
- Lead and work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
- Support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide.
As an IT Project Manager (Payments) you will work on a payment systems implementation project across geographies.
- Strong experience of Point of Sale (POS) applications, payments gateways, and relevant industry experience, ideally travel and hospitality, or retail.
- IT Project management experience with exposure to front-end, back-end, and integrated application delivery as well as infrastructure delivery (where required).
- Significant cross business project management expertise in various areas like Commercial/ Operations/ HR/ Finance/ Assets like Fleet/ Infrastructure.
- Understanding of legislation impacting card payments will be added advantage, e.g., Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Experience in detailed project planning and related governance with respect to SOX, PCI, PII and SDLC.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.