Your new company
A job opportunity has arisen for a IT Network Engineer to join a highly established and rapidly expanding organisation that is based near Cardiff. This role is a permanent position in a faced paced environment, the company are a public sector organisation and therefore have some brilliant benefits following a great company to work for.
Your new role
As an IT Network Engineer you will be responsible for the design, installation, and will own the connectivity of all virtual and physical computer and data/voice network systems across the company’s on-premise and cloud estates, ensuring the operation of server and non-server IT assets are stable and resilient and that their current and future deployment mirrors business requirements.
Skills & Expertise
- Experience of using Azure Network Infrastructure
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support
- LAN & WAN
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of technologies including virtual networking technologies (VMWare, Azure), CISCO, Wireless, Firewall technologies and Remote Access Systems, the Microsoft toolset (e.g., Windows OS, Active Directory) is essential.
What you will get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Life assurance plan
- Free on-site car parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Onsite occupational health service
- Local discounts
- Salary sacrifice schemes (includes cycle to work schemes, car lease schemes and computer schemes)
- Health cash plan
What you need to know
To be eligible for this position you MUST be living within the UK and you MUST present the right to work within the UK. We cannot accept overseas applications where visa sponsorship would be required.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you need to do now
I am a Recruitment Consultant here at Hays Technology, specialising in IT Infrastructure, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. In today’s market, there are no boundaries for tech talent or limits on the pace of change for companies. We have built the leading human network for the digital age and we’re ambitious to meet your aspirations and work together to match tech experts to organisations. The established relationships that we hold give you unparalleled access to unique insights, which we provide to you at speed using our expertise, investments, and innovation. We are Hays Technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.