Your new company
This company are a forward thinking pharmaceuticals company with huge plans for growth in the next year. This role is a newly created position due to growth, heading up a team of 2 already within the IT team.
Your new role
As the IT Manager will be leading an IT team and supporting 100 users across the business, providing expert guidance on IT infrastructure and software to develop the business both now and for future growth.
What you’ll need to succeed
Must have extensive knowledge of:
- Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft operating systems and server support
- Managing firewall / switches / routers and wireless Aps.
- Cyber Security – understand cyber threats and know how to develop counter measures whilst ensuring we are GxP compliant.
- TCP/IP and understanding of IP routing
- Patch management
- GMP/GLP systems
- Managing external IT Suppliers
What you’ll get in return
In addition to ongoing training and career development this client are offering an excellent salary with an enviable benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.