**PART TIME 3 DAYS PER WEEK**
Our client a leading Childrenâ€™s Charity are looking to recruit an experienced IT Consultant on a part time basis (3 days per week) who will play a key role in helping the organisation define their Technology Strategy for 2022/23.
In the role you will work with internal stakeholders as well as external ones from the private sector who are offering pro-bono support to help develop a future state target architecture model as well as delivering projects in the pipeline
- Develop the Technology strategy for 2022/23
- Reviewing current partnership arrangements and external supplier agreements covering infrastructure to support the new tech strategy
- Reviewing management applications, ensuring that they â€talk to each otherâ€™ with the right middleware in place to facilitate this
- Delivery of projects focused around CRM upgrades, online services and email marketing platforms
- Initiate a cyber security audit and establish an action plan with the organisation and external suppliers
- Defining Technology strategies and working with external service providers
- Defining future state architecture models
- Project planning and management experience to ensure key activities and key milestones are defined and agreed with service providers
- Senior stakeholder engagement ability
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.