Your new company
You’ll be working for one of the leading registered charity and housing associations in the country.
Your new role
The opportunity has arisen for a motivated self-starter who is looking to gain some good experience within a leading charity to join my client on an initial 8 week basis with a potential extension after that. They are entering a period of rapid expansion, with aspirations to both diversify and strengthen their service offerings and this role will be key to getting the most from their investment in business applications. The successful candidate will be involved in general ICT projects, such as network infrastructure, cyber security and hardware procurement, so should have a broad working knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems.
What you’ll need to succeed
- My client is looking for an experienced ICT Support Manager with substantial and proven experience of a broad range of business applications.
- You will not be afraid of change and comfortable working with staff at all levels of the organisation to implement and develop our applications portfolio for the benefit of our staff and service users.
- The successful candidate will need to become rapidly conversant with a diverse portfolio of applications, including CRM, Housing property management, case management, gym management systems, expenses management and finance systems.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be adaptable in order to understand the needs, look after and manage these applications during a time of rapid growth.
- Proficiency with Office 365 and experience using Prince2 and/or Agile methodologies will also be required.
What you’ll get in return In return
You will be given the chance to work within one of the most recognisable charity’s in the UK whilst being a key component in a very exciting period of change for them.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.