LT Harper LTD
IT Audit Consultant – London – Manchester – Birmingham
£45k – £60k Subject to Experience
I’m working with one of the UK’s leading business advisory consultancies. Their IT/cyber division is experiencing significant growth due to their continued success and excellent reputation. As a result, they’re looking to appoint a IT Audit Consultant.
Our client is looking to strengthen the team and place someone in a great career position with an excellent opportunity to progress even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team within a large organisation, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
The role of the IT Audit Consultant:
- Develop audit plans including risk assessments and manage engagements with key stakeholders to shape and action the IT audit plan
- Oversee deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Plan and scope IT audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting, and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
- Manage IT Auditors and ensure IT audits are executed across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
Requirement of the IT Audit Consultant:
- A consultative approach, strong communication and relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- IT internal / client facing audit experience.
- Cyber security frameworks (iso27001, NIST etc.)
- Vast experience in conducting IT audits, report writing and highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Have a good technical background (eg CISA Cert)
- Inquisitive – be able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
For more information on the IT Audit Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.