LT Harper LTD
IT Audit Assistant Manager
Remote / Manchester
This is your opportunity to fast track you career with one of the UK’s leading Medium sized Professional Services Organisations.
As you’re aware the digital industry is experiencing a super busy time and no doubt, your workload reflects this. Much like your company my client is experiencing a huge increase in inbound business, if you feel like you’re not currently receiving the recognition you deserve for your hard work and commitment, then my client would very much like to speak with you.
This is an innovative practice where you’ll be visible. A practice built by leaders in their field that still run the practice with the pride and passion that’s made it so successful and such a draw to other consultants. By joining this practice, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with the practice leaders who’ll invest their trust in you to assist in the running of their internal IT Audit team.
This is an exciting and high energy environment, full of drive and passion, you’ll have access to interesting and diverse clients from mid-tier banks, Fin Techs, and challenger banks.
In such a progressive practice it’s no surprise that they’re completely committed to professional development, and given your exposure to the practice leads, it’s something that can happen organically.
The role of the IT Audit Assistant Manager:
- Act as a subject matter expert within the consultancy and use this expertise to build credibility with clients – work with ISO27001, NIST, COBIT & ITGC’s.
- Assist in the development of audit plans including risk assessments and manage engagements with key stakeholders to shape and action the IT audit plan
- Oversee deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Manage Senior IT Auditors and ensure IT audits are executed across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
Requirement of the IT Audit Assistant Manager:
- A desire for the recognition you hard work deserves and the subsequent fast track progression that follows.
- A consultative approach, strong communication and relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders.
- Internal IT audit experience within a large organisation would be desirable.
- Experience in planning and conducting IT audits, report writing and highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Have a good technical background (CISA qualification is a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and office visits – if required (not just for the sake of it)
For more information on the IT Audit Assistant Manager Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.