We are recruiting for an IT Administrator role to support for our South Leeds client, you will be working a mixture of in the local office and also remotely at a rate of Â£10-12 per hour on a 3-month temp contract, with possible extension. This is a great opportunity to get a 1st step into an IT department!
What you will be working on:
- Administration support for raising and managing IT purchase orders (in SAP) and obtain authorisation from UK IT Director (for spend over Â£10K) and direct reports for spend under this amount.
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices with budget and forecasting support for UK IT Director.
- Supporting UK IT Director to ensure that all H&S is up to date for all UK IT staff, e.g. Reporting on DSE assessments,
- Provide support for UK IT Director, his direct reports and for UK Strategic Project director.
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous administration experience essential
- Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Planning and prioritisation skills with good problem solving skills
- Experience of SAP Purchase Order Management (optional)
What you’ll get in return
You will be earning between Â£10 and 12 per hour on a 3-month temp contract, with possible extensions.
If this role interests you, please click to apply or get in touch for a chat.
I am a Senior Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in providing contract and project resources for West Yorkshire, ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space stems from being an inquisitive person always looking at ways to improve systems and use technology to benefit my work and life in positive ways. Positive change is a good thing,
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Demand for Contractors and project resource is growing faster than ever before. By working with organisations of all sizes â€” from disruptive start-ups to multinational enterprises â€” we have a unique insight in to how organisations are using non-permanent resource to achieve their technology strategy. So, whether you are hiring for one contractor, a team, or looking to outsource the delivery of an entire project, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.