UK016-Kilkeel, United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: IT Administrator (FixedTerm)
DEPARTMENT: Digital Technology
RESPONSIBLE TO: EUS SORM, Digital Delivery EMEA North
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. Hours of work will be 8:30am – 5:15pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 1:00pm Friday. The post holder may be required at times to work outside his/her normal working hours for the effective performance of the duties of the post.
LOCATION: Collins Aerospace
2 Moor Road
As part of the wider IT team the post holder will take ownership of IT related issues and be proactive to find solutions, whilst ensuring that all administration duties are completed to include; logging and closing of helpdesk calls.
- Support and deliver refresh targets for the Kilkeel facility
- To provide a very high level of customer service orientated IT support to the business, all staff and customers
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all staff and customers
- Work with service desk engineers when support is escalated to you and communicate the progress
- To identify and carry out root cause analysis of IT problems/ issues and implement corrective actions
- Ability to create, maintain and develop effective working relationships with other departments and sites and act as an integral part of a Global / regional IT team
- Take ownership of problems and helpdesk tickets and ensure that they are tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting and fault fixing to maintain end-user hardware and applications
- Installing, upgrading and configuration of software
- Develop and deliver training on IT applications
- Ensure compliance of the Company’s security policies and standards
- Participate in projects and work with other IT teams and/or external vendors
- Job Knowledge: Is comfortable using all Microsoft tools, excel, PowerPoint and Access is desirable but not essential.
- Collaborative Skills: Initiates and develops relationships, and gains the confidence and cooperation of people within and outside the business.
- Results Focus/Execution: A results oriented employee who sets challenging goals and achieves results, whilst prioritizing tasks and overcoming obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly at all levels. Has the ability to adapt style, and listens to and values different opinions.
- Planning & Organising: Working with the project lead can assist in documenting realistic work plans, sets goals, and aligns personal plans/goals with company goals. Manages time well and effectively, including personal attendance and on-time performance.
- A customer focused approach with a proactive and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written and the ability to work with people at all levels of the business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Degree in an IT related discipline or a minimum of 1 years relevant work experience
- Previous service desk experience, 1st and 2nd line support within a Microsoft environment
- Experience of PC hardware setup , configuration and troubleshooting within a large organisation.
- Experience of basic management of phone systems; including Voice Over IP systems
- Experience of writing and editing documentation, such as manuals, training documents
- Exposure to change management process and change handling within an ITIL environment
- Experience of troubleshooting security software/antivirus software
- Experience of wired/wireless networks; including cabling and switches
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.