Pratt & Whitney Canada (UK) Ltd, Unit 13 Bilton Court, Bilton Way, Luton, LU1 1LXITC Site Manager – UK
The International Trade Compliance (ITC) Site Manager will support the timely and compliant import, export, and re-export of F135 Propulsion System items. The ITC Site Manager is responsible for working closely with the business to develop process solutions to ITC issues. Key responsibilities include:
- Overall management of UK export and import licenses, applications, amendments, renewals, and general trade compliance. This includes applying for, obtaining and managing [insert country] licenses and U.S. re-transfer/re-export authorizations. Ensure program activities remain within [insert country] and U.S. government approved authorization scope, values and restrictions.
- Ensure international trade related activities are conducted in accordance with U.S. (ITAR, EAR, etc.) and [insert country] laws and regulations, including imports, exports, re-transfers, re-exports, anti-boycott, sanctions, end-use / end-user restrictions. Manage screening records as applicable.
- Monitor [insert country] regulatory changes impacting the program and ensure update of business operations and systems in a timely manner.
- Maintain a database of export jurisdiction and classification of goods, technology, software and services and manage updates. Maintain a database of harmonized tariff schedule (HTS) and “country of origin” of the goods and manage updates.
- Coordinate and support local ITC related registration and renewal activities.
- Support and manage governmental inquiries and audits with regard to ITC activities.
- Maintain ITC standard work in accordance with the local ITC laws and regulations, as well as UTC and P&W policies.
- Maintain applicable trade compliance records and metrics in accordance with policy and regulatory requirements (local and U.S.). Support/manage all ITC related reporting requirements imposed by all applicable government regulations.
- Manage international trade related Power of Attorney and Standard Operating Procedures activities with local customs brokers and other third parties, and ensure records are maintained and auditable.
- Monitor Site ITC implementation, identify gaps, and implement controls. Implement ITC related technology & access controls and facility & visitor controls, audit/assessment standard work.
- Support regulatory (local/U.S.) and company policy related investigation and disclosure activities, implement resulting corrective actions
Education / Certifications
Bachelor of Arts (BA)/ Bachelor of Science (BS) degree with 6-10+ years experience
- Understanding of UK import/customs and export laws, U.S. ITAR, EAR, and other applicable laws and regulations (and governing agencies) related to international trade.
- Experience with the application and management of export authorizations
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones with focus on results
- Project / Program Management experience
- Data management/analysis experience
- Experience with SAP/GTS
- ITC Experience with managing military goods and services is a plus
- Professional maturity to work with minimal daily supervision while balancing numerous priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
Hiring is pending contract coverage.
Home based but an office may be acquired at a later date
Candidate will be required to provide citizenship/passport information and detailed job history due to applicable export regulations.
If employed, the candidate will be required to sign non-disclosure agreement in accordance with applicable export regulations.
Background checks may be required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.