Integration Domain Design Lead
Integration Domain Design Lead
Salary National between £55,000 – £60,000
London between £70,000 – £80,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Integration Domain Design Lead who will be responsible for shaping the Domain architecture and design for Business Domain such as Pensions, Investments, Wealth, General Insurance, Customer and work in a team of Domain Architects & Designers across the legacy and the new integration estate.
A bit about the job:
We are looking for a highly motivated Integration Domain Design Lead who will be responsible for shaping the Domain architecture and design RESTful APIs and SOAP web services within Business Domains such as Pensions, Investments, Wealth, General Insurance, Customer and work in a team of Domain Architects & Designers across the legacy and the new integration estate. You will work across multiple engineering development teams governing design, best practices and shaping implementation.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in designing, integrating, and managing complex application integration solutions at an enterprise level.
- Experience and expertise in design of RESTful APIs and SOAP Webservices with knowledge of the development lifecycle.
- Knowledge and experience of technologies such as Kong, Spring boot, Service mesh, Apache camel, Fuse and Java etc.
- Broad knowledge of Integration industry standards, trends of architecture including Architecture frameworks, standards, principles, Open API, Microservice architecture that can be used to extend and mature IT architecture.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including stakeholder management to drive and influence decisions.
What you’ll get for this role:
- Salary between £55,000 – £80,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 07385425912 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.