Insurance Litigation Lawyer (1-5PQE)
This is a sector focused global law firm with over 600 lawyers working across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Whether they are solving complex issues within the construction, aviation or shipping industries, or providing advice across insurance, commodities and energy they are specialist lawyers here to add value to their clients.
The insurance and reinsurance practice is recognised internationally as an industry leader. Through their integrated global network of offices, they offer a comprehensive range of dispute resolution, transactional and regulatory legal services to the insurance sector, including insurance and reinsurance companies; policyholders; captives and mutuals; brokers and other intermediaries; managing agencies and MGAs; TPAs and other service providers. Their insurance and reinsurance work is high value, likely to be complex and multi-party, and often international in nature. They have a specialist insurance and reinsurance team of 22 partners and more than 30 lawyers. In addition, they have an extensive network of legal contacts, experts and correspondent firms whom can mobilise, as required, worldwide.
The firm helps with
- Casualty (GL, EL, PL/Industrial Risk)
- Energy (Onshore/Offshore)
- Financial Institutions (FIPI, D&O)
- Income protection
- Legacy (short- and long-tail)
- Management Liability (D&O, Fiduciary Liability)
- Marine Insurance
- Medical Expenses
- Personal Accident
- Political Risk/Trade Credit
- Professional Indemnity
- Reinsurance (traditional, ILW,ILS)
- Specialty (specie, fine art, jeweller’s block, cancellation)
- TMT/IPR/Cyber risks War & Terrorism
- Working alongside the Insurance/Reinsurance Partners and being part of a larger team of Senior Associates and Associates in their London office, you will support the disputes team with insurance and reinsurance claims.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified lawyer with 1 – 4 years’ PQE;
- Insurance/reinsurance litigation experience gained from an international practice;
- Experience with high value, complex claims, mostly in relation to coverage issues.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.