Aviva are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Analyst.
The successful person for this role will be accountable for: Shaping and defining technical requirements to deliver capabilities aligned with the Aviva strategy and to meet the organisational needs. Delivering the right technical solutions that supports the business problem, setting out impacts and risks. Working on projects and programmes to ensure positive business outcomes as defined in the business case. Professionals constantly developing themselves and Infrastructure Analyst Community.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying, shaping, and defining technical outcomes to meet the business problem to be addressed in accordance with the Aviva’s security policies and procedures
- Documenting and validating detailed technical requirements
- Evaluating infrastructure needs against IT strategy and architecture roadmaps, driving consistency and maximising the use of existing architecture
- Identifying and managing the internal and external dependencies, affecting solution design / implementation
- Applying and monitoring the use of modelling and documentation tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence), methods and standards
- Identifying and highlighting business risks and issues within scope and propose escalation and resolution actions
- Demonstrating conceptual thinking and research skills, facilitating the design of solutions which account for future developments and changes
Skills & experience required:
- Contribution to large scale organisation transformation programs using agile and or waterfall approaches
- Experience of delivering change across at least one of these areas (digital, data, cloud or cyber) at pace and with resiliency
- Experience in delivering projects in large financial organisations, and able to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges, issues of that industry and feel comfortable contributing to and running workshops
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as colleagues across the organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure & networks
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv Johal a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to [email protected] .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.