Hays Technology is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join an international Digital Security team to provide operational support and engineering for API Management and customer IAM solutions.
What you will be doing:
Consistently improve automation and self-service capability for API platforms.
Train and coach teams, introducing them to new technologies.
Work alongside architecture teams on a global scale to drive API strategy.
Support transition of operational support of Apigee from Architecture to Technology Infrastructure Services. Provide recommendations and guidance to Senior Leadership Team on API Strategy.
Who you will be working for:
Our client offers expert advice on investment solutions and services and retirement to millions of customers on an international scale. They have a rich history which spans over fifty-years and is centred around core principles of doing the right thing and putting the client first. They also champion a flexible work culture and place trust in their employees to perform their role in the way that works best for them, their clients and their business.
What we are looking for:
- You will have demonstrable experience in Digital Security standards such as SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC
- You have a strong knowledge of HTTP layer Transactions, sessions, cookies, caching, compression, encryption, all web clients, all web servers
- You have a high level of experience of API Gateway product management & development experience in Google Apigee and ideally also CA API Gateway.
- Practical experience in Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, etc
- Solutions architect level experience designing and implementing API strategies
What you will get in return:
A competitive salary with a strong package and referral bonus alongside a flexible working approach.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.