Prestigious opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst with a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, London, Leeds, Piraeus, Singapore, Monaco and Hong Kong. With more than 840 people including 175 partners and legal directors, the firm delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum, from non-contentious advisory and transactional work, to all forms of commercial litigation.
As one of a team of Infrastructure Analysts embarking on an ambitious consolidation and upgrade roadmap, you will be responsible for:-
- Working with some of the latest technologies on the market
- Given the opportunity to manage and own the technical delivery of our projects
- Management and BAU upkeep of infrastructure, applications and SQL (Managed by a dedicated SQL function)
- Acting as a point of escalation to Service Desk Analysts and support them in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Contributing to knowledge transfer to the IT Service Desk to move repetitive and well documented tasks to this team.
- Creating and maintaining systems configuration documentation, including creating and maintaining test plans and recovery methods of all systems.
- Keep up-to-date on infrastructure and security trends, developments and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to exploit those trends to improve the IT service delivery to the firm.
If you possess a combination of the following skills, then LETS TALK!
- A strong understanding of VMware management and maintenance.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Server technologies and associated services, including Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- A good level of networking knowledge, from a troubleshooting and routing perspective. Basic switch configuration knowledge would be desirable.
- An understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technologies, to achieve strong recovery point / recovery time objectives.
- Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Sites / Services and native replication technologies.
- A good understanding of monitoring technologies including tools such as Solarwinds
- A good understanding of telephony and phone systems, including SIP trunking and routing.
- An understanding / reference in the use of change management / problem management.
- A strong understanding of technical workloads and an analytical focus on troubleshooting, time and task management.
An awareness of any of the additional skills would be advantageous but not essential:-
- Office 365 â€” Exchange online / Skype Online / Teams / Intune
- Microsoft Single Sign on (Native Azure / SAML) and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Azure
- VMWare VSAN
- Datacentre Technologies including power and cooling to achieve and efficient and green datacentre footprint.
- An interest in Cyber / Information security
- iManage10 / Cloud / Share
- Remote Desktop Services
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing training and development in addition to-
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday privilege day
- Christmas shutdown
- Holiday buy and sell and carryover scheme
- Charity volunteering days
- Smart working
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Health cash plan
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, special leave
- Life assurance
- Annual travel season ticket loan
- Dress for your day
- Training opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.