Your new company
An exciting large profile organisation based in THE HAPPIEST CITY in the UK. They have undergone major digital change and transformation and are now in need of a seasoned, confident, reliable Information Security Architect with broad knowledge of Cyber Security and Information Security issues/techniques to lead the Security Operations Team.
Your new role
The Security Operations Team is vital to the performance and integrity of the clients core and orbital systems. You will adopt a vital role working closely alongside key stakeholders to provide SME advice in accordance with NCSC guidelines and internal policies.
You will :-
- Take ownership of the processes and resources associated with the successful delivery of cyber/information security services
- Assess potential risks associated with change
- Assess compliance against security standards
- Keep up to date with ever changing developments in the cyber/information security space
What you’ll need to succeed
- Seasoned experience within the Cyber Security space and ideally having adopted a similar/comparable position in the past
- A broad and current knowledge of Cyber/Information Security issue and techniques
- A key understanding of risk and risk assessment
- A detailed understanding of security standards such as ISO 27001 & Cyber Essentials Plus
- Relevant professional certifications
- Knowledge of Cyber Security in a UK Government context is highly desirable however not a prerequisite for the role.
What you’ll get in return
A rewarding contract providing exposure to a government organisation undergoing digital change/transformation. Furthermore, a COMPETITIVE DAY RATE with an INITIAL 3 MONTH INITIAL TERM. Flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.