Your new company
Our client is a technology firm with a history of working with the government, defence and private sector in the UK and globally.
They provide dependable, custom-tailored services and solutions that boost operational security, efficiency, and effectiveness strengthening both bushiness as well as national security for the country.
Your new role
- You will be preparing and reviewing security assurance artefacts
- Providing security guidance and consulting
- Attending meetings
- Working independently on projects
- Audit scope and execution
What you’ll need to succeed
- Knowledge of NCSC and wider Assurance Schemes
- CCP certification in Information Assurance (Accreditor, IA Architect, IA Auditor, ISSO, SIRA)
- At least one of the following recognised IT Security certifications. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001)
- At least one of the following risk management certifications (HMG IS1&2, CRISC, COBIT, ISO27005, Octave)
- Be an an expert in Information risk management..
The successful candidate will also have excellent inter-personal skills in order to be able to liaise with stakeholders proficiently as well as be required to hold, or be in a position to qualify for Developed Vetting (DV) Security Clearance.
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Mental health and wellbeing support through their employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme with employer contribution and salary sacrifice option
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax efficient Electric and Hybrid Car Scheme
- Benefits and discounts
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Free LinkedIn learning account
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.