Your new company
Our client is the market leader through their work with world leaders in consumer technology, who are paving the way with innovative next-generation Augmented Reality and wearable applications.
Your new role
Working with a 3rd party security organisation it will be your responsibility to be the process owner of all assurance activities related to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the clients information security policies and will be expected to maintain and adjust those policies as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A degree in a related Technology field
- Professional Security Management Qualification
- Working knowledge of ISO27001
- Excellent inter-personal skills to liaise with senior stakeholders in the business
What you’ll get in return
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- On site parking
- 28 days holiday not including bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.