Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer – London – Hybrid – Permanent – £100,000 – £110,000
An Information Security Officer is required for a Global Banking brand, this individual will be contributing to the success of the Technology division in the UK and European markets as they are looking to expand and grow. This individual will need to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with governing regulations and internal policies and procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing Global banking brand, which is currently dominating the Technology market.
- An understanding of information security risks and threats
- Ability to work in Global teams – advisory, enterprise and security services
- Relationship building across geographic locations
- Managing relationships with all levels of management and providing technical support
- Effectively communicating with other officers, vendors, third parties and office functions
- Gap analysis: Identifying gaps and the ability to remediate
- Incident resolution: Handling incidents and resolves from an Information security perspective
- Monthly and quarterly presentations to board members
Skills and experience:
- A broad range of highly technical experience e.g. strong system and electronic data processing
- Knowledgeable on internal control/audit knowledge Must be independent as this is a “stand-alone” role
- Strong ability to report back to the Executive leadership team
If you have the relevant experience and skills, please forward your profile for an immediate review to email@example.com / 020 3828 69612
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.