Your new company
Our client is a leading events company based in the West Midlands, their venue now plays host to over 2.3 million guests and 500 events every year. Some small, some big, some massive, but all delivered with the same attention to detail and drive for innovation.
Your new role
The Information Security Officer will be the acting DPO and internal Qualified Security Assessor within the group. Thus responsible for ensuring the Group adheres to legislative requirements relating to the processing of personal data under the GDPR and PCI compliance in relation to the transacting of credit card data.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Has expert knowledge of data protection law and practices and he ability to fulfil:
- Informing and advising the business/employees on their obligations pursuant to GDPR/DPA;
- Monitoring compliance with GDPR/DPA and related business policies, awareness-raising and training of staff of staff involved in processing operations;
- Has expert knowledge of PCI DSS regulations and qualified assessor, responsible for:
- Informing and advising the business/employees on their obligations pursuant to PCI DSS;
- Monitoring compliance with PCI DSS and related business policies, awareness-raising and training of staff of staff involved in processing operations;
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.