Your new company
Our client is an international law firm with more than 1,400 legal professionals and a presence in Canada, the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America. This role sits within the Business Information Systems (BIS) Department which strives to provide technology solutions that are reliable, effective and innovative.
Your new role
The jobholder will be a critical member of the BIS Team underpinning and assisting with the development of the firms IT security strategy and will be expected to develop relationships within this team and key stakeholders across the business to provide best in class security architecture. With the key objective being to manage, maintain and monitor the Information Security Management System (ISMS) within the firm’s Integrated Management System (IMS)
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials and PCI/DSS accreditation requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a NIST framework.
- working knowledge of GDPR
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning experience
- Information Security Policies expertise
- pas experience with Security Incident Response
- Third Party Supplier Management skills
- Antivirus, Malware, threat hunting techniques and technologies.
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options available with a generous salary above market rate as well as additional company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.