Information Security Manager
Barclay Simpson Security is partnering with a rapidly growing data-driven technology business looking for an Information Security Manager to join their leadership team.
They are a small business, which is growing fast!
They have just gone through a Series A round of funding and have significant growth plans. They will likely go through a second event in the next few years.
The Information Security Manager will report to the CTO.
The role holder will be responsible for the firm’s Information Security Compliance. You will lead and own the IS0 27001 accreditation process and build the existing Information Security risk framework from the ground up.
This is a greenfield role and the ideal candidate who has experience taking a company through an ISO 27001 accreditation process in a period of rapid early-stage scaling.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in Information Security compliance.
- A proven track record delivering information security in accordance with the requirements of information security standards, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Experience developing and implementing practical information security policies, processes procedures, and standards
- Significant and demonstrable experience of building control/compliance frameworks from the ground-up
- A significant contributor to achieving iso27001 certification and been on a been on iso27001 journey and accreditation before
- Having taken a company through a period of rapid early-stage scaling would be highly desirable.
- Scale-up experience in a B2B organisation would be highly desirable.
Location: Watford based (Hybrid working policy)
- Base Salary: up to £85,000
- Share package (which would be meaningful at the next event)
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.