Information Security Lead
London-With Remote Working Options
My client, property development and management firm, is seeking an Information Security Lead to join their growing GRC function.
As the Information Security Lead, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing information security governance, risk, and compliance practices across the organisation. You will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific information security processes enabled by security technologies and services. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working and implementing governance frameworks such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, and GDPR.
• Create and implement Information Security Policies and Standards.
• Design Information Security Risk Management practices. This may include the creation and maintenance of risk registers.
• Lead and manage compliance standards including PCI, GDPR, Cyber Essentials, and ISO27001.
• Act as a consultant to the wider business units in security and compliance operations.
• Create and provision ongoing Business Continuity Planning discovery and assessment.
• Working closely with the Data Privacy, Legal, and Compliance office to ensure risk and compliance standards are met.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and become an SME within a growing GRC function.
For immediate consideration, please contact Sean Hassani at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.