Salary: £45,000 – 60,000 per annum
Location: London, UK.
Work type: Permanent
Role title: Information Security GRC Analyst
Stanton House is working with a privately held international education business seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Information Security GRC Analyst.
You will be assisting the continual development of the business’s information security, with a focus upon the corporate lines of their business, ensuring that the people, processes and technologies of the business uphold the best level of security.
- You will be working with numerous stakeholders globally providing support and offering advice to improve security and their employee’s awareness of it.
- You will be working hands on to sustain the businesses security accreditations such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, and PCI-DSS.
- You are calm and collected in high-pressure situations and can creatively find solutions to security problems.
- You have previous experience of implementing or maintaining the ISO27001 standards and can provide routine status reports.
- You are comfortable conducting control checks against policies and standards within both technology environments and business processes.
To be suitable for this role you must have the following:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in an Information Security GRC role, or a non-GRC information security role that involved work alongside policies, and adherence to frameworks.
- A technical understanding and skillset, allowing for the identification of risks and an understanding of how they may impact the business.
- Previous experience of conducting information security audits, internally and externally.
- Previous experience of an information security risk management capacity, including risk identification, recording, tracking, response and reporting.
- Previously worked with and communicated with key stakeholders inclusive of business leadership personal.
Ideally you will have obtained one or more of these certifications.
(Please note the business will fund a minimum of one certification per annum.)
- CISA, SSCP, CompTIA Sec+
- ISO27001 Foundation, GDPR Foundation
- IT Management Certification (ITIL or similar)
- Project Management Certification (PRINCE or similar)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.