My client is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their growing GRC function. This is the perfect opportunity for a team-oriented Security Analyst to further their career in a GRC capacity.
You will help to raise a security culture and focus on driving advances to the security posture at best practices and standards, specifically to ISO27001, GDPR, and NIST.
Responsibilities for this role include,
• Conducting risk assessments
• Supporting security strategy and awareness
• Managing vendor processes and delivering internal and external audit responses.
• Conducting control checks against policies and standards of both technology environments and business processes.
• Able to support IS027001 accreditation
• Maintaining and managing an ISMS
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 2 years+ experience who is now looking for their next step within a large organisation.
The ideal candidate will have strong ISO27001 and other framework experience, managing or maintaining an ISMS, strong stakeholder management skills, and a pro-active attitude.
For immediate consideration, please contact Sean Hassani at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.