LT Harper LTD
Information Security Manager – London
- I’m working with a leading International Law firm who are currently looking to rapidly expand their Information Security team
- They are currently looking for an Information Security Manager who has strong experience working with ISO27001, NIST and GDPR. This is a great opportunity to join a small security team and progress you career within information security.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- The Information Security Manager will have knowledge of business requirements for security controls and able to offer support on security risk to non-technical and technical audiences
- Supporting and contributing to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001).
- Build relationships internally, with promotion of the Advisory Technology and Security services important to creating growth
- Liaise with group IT control owners and review policies and procedures to effectively respond to due-diligence requests of clients and business partners
SKILLS OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- CISSP/CISM/CISA (Exam qualified is preferable)
- A good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment approaches and methodologies.
- Experience performing cyber risk and control gap assessments
- Understanding of the ISO 2700X series of standards and guidelines. NIST and GDPR experience is sought after.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users to understand information security risk exposure
- At least 5-10 years’ experience within information security.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER ROLE
Apply directly to this advertisement or message Aran Connery at LT Harper via LinkedIn or email ([email protected]).
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.