LT Harper LTD
Cyber Security Consultant – £40K – £50k
A globally recognised Consultant is looking for a passionate Cyber Security Consultant to join their Cyber Division. This opportunity has come due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the company and reflects their excellent reputation. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a company in what could be considered a career-defining move. with the potential to travel domestically and on occasion internationally
The position offers job security and structured career progression.
This is a great career development role, and you’ll upskill whilst working alongside Senior Consultants. You’ll be given appropriate responsibility and as such the role would suit big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll enjoy the variety of working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
The role of a Cyber Security Consultant is very much a client facing role, and as such would suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach and excellent language skills. You’ll need to have a good technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape. You’ll assess a client’s existing security posture against the relevant frameworks, identify gaps / vulnerabilities and proposes mitigating solutions and help develop a security road map in line with their risk appetite. You’ll be expected to advise on areas of security investment and propose solutions on security transformation.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Security Consultant:
- Knowledge of end experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.