Information Security Architect / Central London / £42,000
Working for a multinational giant in the Telecoms industry. The Job role will involve:
• Analysing branch offices Information Security strategies, policies, procedures etc., and implement them in the UK and across Europe • Monitor and report all IS issues within the business.
• Proactively lead the Incident Management processes to restore a normal service
• Work closely with customers and provide support on all IS issues including revision of policies and practices and provide customers with advice for improvement and the impact of the IS threats and assist them with implementation of new or revised procedures and/or IS plans in order to meet their needs.
• Actively participate in IT Risk Assessment
• Design, implement and review internal and external system security assessment support.
• Systematically assess the business and the group companies IS management process in line with the ISO 27001 certification through internal audits and revision of customers ISO 27001 if necessary.
• Design and implement IS training for the business, new employees and the group companies as well as customers if necessary.
ISO 27001:2013 management experience
Security knowledge such as (D)DOS, BEC, APT, SPF, IDP, PKI and E2EE
System experience such as AD, DNS, Email, DB and Firewall
General IT understanding such as Windows event log, system audit log, domain records, authentication, L2/L3 networking and remote access
Desirable/ would like to have:
Information Security or IT certifications such as ISO auditor, implementor, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNA
Fluent in Japanese in both writing and speaking
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.