A Local government organisation are looking for a DPO and Information Governance Lead. You will –
- Extensive knowledge of the requirements of UK Data Protection laws, Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of information governance standards and in particular knowledge in the following key areas of information governance:
- Processing of Subject Access Requests
- Information Security
- Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Corporate Information Assurance
- Secondary Use Assurance
- Information Governance Management and Awareness
- Information Governance training
- Information Governance audit programme
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant national policies, Information Governance principles and processes relating to the security, integrity and confidentiality of public and staff information.
- Knowledge of records management (ISO15489) and data security (ISO27001) best practice standards
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.