LT Harper LTD
Incident Responder Remote £60k-90k
Do you want to be a part of a pure cyber security consultancy?
A boutique cyber security consultancy is currently looking for an incident responder to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your professional skillset within the incident response world and work on a variety of investigations. As an employee you will not only benefit from the exciting work, but will get to work alongside an incredibly strong team.
– Up to 90k salary
– Guaranteed annual training budget
– Profit share scheme
– Remote working
– Flexible working hours
– Pension contribution
– Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as an Incident Responder will be to:
– Actively lead remediation activities for a variety of cases whilst coordinating with wider teams within the organisation
– Perform host & network-based analysis across a variety of devices and operating platforms
– Carry out data preservation and analysis from a variety of electronic data sources ranging from hardware devices to cloud environments
– Serve as a subject matter expert to a variety of stakeholders by advising them on the best current practices
– Design and carry out table top exercises for a variety of clients to ensure they are prepared in the case of a cyber attack
As an Incident Responder you will ideally have:
– 2+ years’ experience working within Incident Response & Digital Forensic roles
– Proficiency with industry-standard DFIR toolsets, such as X-Ways, EnCase, Axiom/IEF, Cellebrite, FTK and Volatility.
– Hands on experience with a variety of EDR and SIEM tools
– Previous experience working as a case lead within Incident Response is desirable
– Relevant industry certifications such as GCFE, GCFA, EnCE, CFSR, CISSP, GREM, CCNA, MCFE, Network+ and Security+ are highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.