Manager – Financial Services (Cyber Security)
KPMG is acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in providing cyber security consultancy. We are investing in building our Financial Services Cyber team to meet growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest financial services companies.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a fast growing service line within our Cyber practice and we are growing our existing capability in this area. To this end, we are looking for a capable and experienced Manager specialising in IAM to join our team.
We are keen to recruit talented people who have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent service and building strong relationships.
The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and gain new knowledge. We are keen to support and develop our people to enable them to be the best they can be.
We believe we are market leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Take a look at our website with the link below to see “What Makes Us Different”
You will be a Manager within the FS Cyber team, providing independent, jargon-free advice and advanced technology solutions to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their IT assets to their full potential. The individual selected for this role will be a recognised subject matter expert in the Identity/Privileged Access Management domain.
You will be responsible the management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements for our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and threats that they face.
• Developing the strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for IAM.
• Analysing and defining sector-specific risk-based controls for IAM.
• Creating IAM solution blueprints and producing high-level designs covering technology and process design.
• Hands on development and implementation of IAM technology solutions for our clients.
• Managing packages of work within larger programmes of delivery.
• Business development activities and client proposals.
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
Skills and Experience
• Passion for Identity/Privileged and Access Management.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the area of Cyber Security, focusing in particular on the areas of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and cloud-based IAM technologies, preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar experience.
• Knowledge and experience of undertaking IAM Strategy formulation, Target operating Model definition, transformation and audit driven remediation.
• Strong understanding of IAM/PAM best practices, leading IAM/PAM toolsets and IAM/PAM for Cloud deployments.
• Good understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS across main cloud service providers
• Relevant experience in large corporates / multinational environment in delivery or operational roles will an advantage. Experience in financial services will be an added advantage.
• Ability to manage project deliverables using both agile and waterfall methodologies in a multi-stakeholder environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills.
• Degree level qualified preferred (or equivalent demonstrable experience)
• Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience
The role will be based at any of our UK offices, but will include travel; candidates must have a willingness to travel frequently, both domestically and internationally on occasions, with the potential to be away from home for set periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.