Your new company
Our client is a financial services organisation who work with many high street banks and credit card providers. They are one of the leading organisations in their industry.
Your new role
- You will be involved in the maturing of our client’s IT security function to support their incredible growth through 2021 leading into 2022.
- You will be reporting directly into the ICT Security Manager with regular threat and vulnerability scans as well as assisting to develop best practise security policies for the organisation.
- You will be managing detected vulnerabilities all the way through to resolution
- You will be conducting research into emerging threats and vulnerabilities in order to offer recommendations to ICT Security manager
- You will be contributing to the management and maintenance of the ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other relevant certifications.
- You will be involved with the audit and RFP processes, including contact and meetings with clients or their appointed auditors
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with clients and senior stakeholders in the business
- Have great time management skills to be able to balance projects, testing and managing expectations in a concise manner.
- Experience maintaining and developing Information Security Policies and working to frameworks including ISO27001 and NIST.
- Experience of delivering projects covering at least 2 IT Security Projects.
- Have a Degree in Information Security or relevant field or an equivalent level of education in the field
- Professional Qualification around IT Security such as:
tt ISO27001, CISM, CISSP, CEH, COMPTIA SECURITY +
What you’ll get in return
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays (32 days)
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.