ICT Network, Cyber Security & Telecoms Manager
Your new company
My client is an amazing public sector organisation committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of the region in which they operate. They are one of the UK’s largest and most valued health boards proudly based in South Wales. Covering all aspects of healthcare, my client strives to ensure the safety and wellbeing of both its staff and its patients. Being public sector, the working culture and protection awarded to its staff is unrivalled, and you can rest assured that you will be cared for and happy at this fantastic organisation.
Your new role
You will be acting as the ICT Network, Cyber Security & Telecoms Manager. You will be responsible for the operational management, oversight and delivery of the IT services in the Network, Cyber Security and Telecoms departments. You will also oversee the 3rd party managed services within the organisation. You will be responsible for the line management and support of around 35 members of staff that work within the three departments. You will also be expected to proactively contribute to the overall IT strategy, identifying opportunities for improving digital maturity, digital transformation, service, cost and process improvements for the organisation.
What you’ll need to succeed
- An advanced degree in a management or IT discipline or equivalent skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing IT projects
- Demonstrable experience of supporting complex IT services and being responsible for their availability, performance and security
- Engagement with multi-professional groups and colleagues at all levels within an organisation and with different levels of IT literacy
- Experience of leading service improvement activities and facilitating sustainable change in working practices, processes and culture
- Experience of the line managing of staff
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary as well as amazing progression opportunities, having the ability to progress quickly in one of the most secure sectors in the UK. Some of the benefits include:
- Incremental pay increases
- 37.5 hour working week
- 5 weeks holidays increasing with service + bank holidays
- Very generous public sector pension
- Occupational health & counselling services
- Flexible working arrangements to strike work/life balance
- Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.