An award winning global investment business with a strong commitment to Cyber & Information Security are looking for outstanding IAM Specialists to shape their IAM processes and overall maturity.
You will be working closely with the senior leaders across their engineering, business applications, cloud, development and BAU teams helping to deliver best in class IAM solutions utilising One Identity Manager to its best affect. You will be supporting IAM change delivering effective controls and integrations which ensure that access is as secure as possible and JML processes account for any toxic combinations down to least privileged access.
- Be the IAM subject matter expert ensuring all applications are in compliance with IAM requirements including user class matrixes and least privilege access.
- Add value across the technology teams within the business focusing on improvements to IAM services through automation across:
- JML processes
- Application Access Request Fulfilment
- Assist the risk teams providing application access attestations and toxic combination alerting/reporting.
- Preparation of audit information for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards.
- Develop technical knowledge and share with appropriate teams the operational procedures of Active Roles Server and One Identity Manager.
- Build and maintain One Identity infrastructure and services based-on One Identity products Active Roles Server and Identity Manager.
- Design, develop, and deploy integrations between IAM services and internal systems to ensure that systems access data is up-to-date and accurate.
- SME knowledge of Provisioning, Workflows, Connectors, Self-Service Features, Directory Servers, Application Servers, and Web Servers
With at least 3 years’ experience within IAM you will be someone who relishes a challenge. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of One Identity Manager and Active Roles Server however demonstrable experience with similar tools such as SailPoint or ForgeRock will be considered.
A high level working understanding of Microsoft solutions (both on prem and cloud) is essential ideally holding a CISSP, CISA, MCSE or similar.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.