Hays Technology are looking for a strong IAM Solutions Architect with SME knowledge of Ping Identity based CIAM Solutions to join a leading financial services firm assisting with the inception of a consumer focused MFA Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy.
Within this role you will be tasked with in a high level of autonomy to architect solutions, build reference applications and provide guidance across a budding team driving the strategic client IAM solutions across the Global Enterprise Architecture group, Business, Security and product teams.
This is a highly critical role bridging the gap between many areas of the business so a demonstrable ability to establish trusted relationships with key business clients, create cost effective global IAM solutions with the team in a structured way, to drive change, prioritise delivery and challenge existing processes will be the key to your success.
- Solutions architect level experience designing and implementing Global Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Practical experience implementing Ping Identity based CIAM solutions. Knowledge of Ping Access, Ping Federate and Ping Directory.
- Strong experience in Web Access Management products & Single Sign-On technologies (SAML, OAuth)
- Strong experience in industry standard Security Tools and User repositories (e.g. Session Mgmt, OIDC, LDAP, SSO) designing and implementing global solutions to meet business requirements
- Practical experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication & Adaptive Authentication
- Good experience of API Management products management & development experience in Google Apigee , CA API Gateway or similar products.
- Experience with supporting and delivering Cloud strategies from an IAM perspective.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP layer Transactions, sessions, cookies, caching, compression, encryption, all web clients, all web servers.
- Strong understanding of Networks, Databases, Security, Application & Infrastructure design
- Practical experience in Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, etc
- Sound knowledge of industry best practice regarding Service Management (E.g. ITIL)
This is a great opportunity to join a highly focused Security team at a critical juncture of a flagship IAM project. This business have a strong commitment to Cyber Security and provide an industry leading environment to develop your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.