Our client, an internationally renowned asset management firm, is seeking an IAM Security Solutions Architect Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. This role focuses on consumer facing IAM solutions.
You will be an experienced IAM Security Architect with demonstrable working exposure to the full suite of Ping solutions including Identity, Federation and Directory. Alongside this you will also have a good working knowledge of SSO, MFA and consumer focused IAM tools.
The successful candidate needs to have substantial experience in the following areas:
- Solutions Architect level experience, preferably in financial or insurance sectors
- High level experience working with Ping products including, Identity, Federation and Directory
- Significant experience in using Web Access Management products & Single Sign-On technologies (SAML, OAuth)
- Strong experience with Security Tools and User repositories. Designing and implementing global solutions.
- Practical experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication & Adaptive Authentication
- Good experience of API Management products management & development experience, using products such as, Google Apigee and CA API Gateway
- Experience with supporting and delivering Cloud strategies from an IAM perspective.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP layer Transactions, sessions, cookies, caching, compression, encryption, all web clients, all web servers.
- Strong understanding of Networks, Databases, Security, Application & Infrastructure design
- Practical experience in Agile development methods – Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, etc
Key Responsibilities as the IAM Technical Lead:
- Delivering IAM solutions for the Global Digital Security team in Asia, India & Europe.
- Drive the business relationship across multiple business teams and geographies.
- Working with C-level’s on guidance and recommendations for IAM and IDaaS strategy.
- Driving API strategy alongside the Global Architecture Team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-supported environment with clear room for progression and growth in the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.