Are you passionate about designing robust and scalable Identity and Access Management solutions? Do you
have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for a software architect to:
- Define the architecture & interfaces on how various independent vendor components required for biometric identity proofing can be integrated into existing identity and access management systems.
- Define platform architecture and deployment models for the respective components with a preference of Azure hosting models and automation.
- Participate in an RFP process to validate new vendor components w.r.t to their architectural flexibility and compatibility to the company
- Ensure the proposed architecture can meet availability and resilience requirement for a global bank
- collaborate with multiple stakeholders and other global IT teams
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services
focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories,
detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide
consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you’ll be part of Application Access Control team in
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology,
applications and the businesses they support secure.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.