LT Harper LTD
Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant – London
- I’m working with a Global Consultancy. Their Cyber divisions are growing exponentially and what I need is an IAM Consultant with experience in supporting and delivering IAM projects.
- They are currently undergoing a huge security transformation; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with endless opportunities to progress your career within cyber security and get exposure to the biggest clients in across the UK
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) CONSULTANT
- Work alongside Senior IAM managers to achieve the goals of IAM programs.
- Assist both the design and implementation of IAM solutions for systems and internal infrastructure.
- Review and evaluate solutions for both enterprise and business use.
- Experience Assisting Delivery Architectures for at least two of the following IAM Domains:
- Identity; lifecycle, provisioning/provisioning, workflow automation, delegated administration, password synchronisation, selfservice, Role Based Access Control, related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures. Operating System, Application and Web Application Access controls and methods. End Point Integration.
- Privileged Access Management; Vaulting, Session Recording, Access Controls methods such as Sudo. Hard coded password approaches, Operating System, Database, Application integration and methods. Related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures
SKILLS NEEDED TO BE AN I IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) CONSULTANT?
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management and Privilege Access Management.
- Ability to engage with third-party suppliers
- CISSP/CISM/CISA qualifications are preferred, however not essential.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand third party risk exposure.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) CONSULTANT ROLE
If you fit this description or if you have worked as an identity access management (IAM) analyst, please apply as my client is willing to offer training to those who have a passion to develop within information security.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.