Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace is looking to appoint a HR Director for Actuation Systems, who will be a key member of the senior leadership team reporting to the Vice President, Actuation and functionally to the Vice President, HR Mechanical Systems. You will own and drive the people strategy for Actuation.
Actuation Systems has 10 dedicated sites and 3,100 employees in UK, France, Italy, USA and Canada. It also has an additional 1,000 employees across Central Operations facilities in Poland, India and Indonesia. Headquartered and with a base location in Wolverhampton – West Midlands, with flexibility for home working where business needs allow.
The role will suit someone with exceptional commercial and strategic acumen who is able to own and drive the HR strategy across Actuation Systems. The ability to influence inside a large highly matrix global organisation is critical. You will be a key member of the senior leadership team with responsibility for pulling the strategy together, devolving it, and making it meaningful across the Actuations sites to drive business performance and revenue.
- Create and execute the Actuation Systems people strategy
- Pro-actively and accurately diagnose organisational issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Act as a credible and trusted partner, contributing to substantive business discussions and providing business insight to HR and HR insight to the business
- Lead and inspire the HR team to achieve requirements by instilling a commitment to best practice and performance improvement through effective coaching and development
- Drive and influence the culture across all Actuation Systems sites
- Support the delivery of DE&I interventions
- Guide and coach leaders to identify, grow and develop talent, define and execute talent retention strategies
- Mature the HR Model and continue transformation efforts
- Guide and support Collins with global HR strategy and initiatives across the European region
Skills & experience
- Extensive experience gained within a senior HR leadership position
- Accustomed to working in a matrixed large international organisation and managing geographically dispersed team
- Strong personal integrity coupled with resilience and the ability to work in an ever changing landscape
- Commercially biased and able to constructively challenge to driver better decisions and business outcomes
- Willing to drive change and seek opportunity for improvements with creative solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to communicate and effectively influence at all levels of the organisation
- Results-orientated; focused on delivery and improvement of business results
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary and car allowance as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. Collins Aerospace is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion because we believe that acknowledging and learning from people from many different backgrounds and interests creates an environment where everyone can be their best, ensuring that Collins can be its best. All welcome. All equal. All in.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.