Stanton House is working with a Broadcasting and Utilities company who are looking for a Head of Threat and Response, reporting into the Director of Information Security, who will define, execute and continuously improve a best in class incident detection, response and recovery strategy which aligns with current industry best practise such as NIST Cyber Security Framework.
You will excel in building strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, influencing where necessary, gaining good management buy-in for security, and creating and executing a robust strategy. You will have extensive experience in operating at a managerial level and the ability to demonstrate financial and business acumen.
You will be:
- Interpreting the threat, incident and cyber continuity aspects of the company’s security standards and architecture, and coordinating the adoption of threat and incident detection solutions, utilising industry security standards and best practise.
- Defining threat, incident management and cyber continuity measures to meet legal requirements, regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
- Advising and supporting the Cyber Security team and functions with the scoping, commissioning, evaluation and interpretation of penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and technical reviews,
- Continuously evaluating and enhancing threat and vulnerability detection, response and protection capabilities, coordinating proactive threat hunting activities across all technical environments.
- Representing the company at government, regulator, industry body, customer, supplier and other technical security forums, and managing the identification, investigation and remediation of cyber incidents, acting as the primary point of contact for liaison with law enforcement authorities, government agencies, regulators, customers and suppliers.
- Providing the Director of Information Security with up to date information relating to current and future threats, thus influencing the Technology and Transformation Strategy.
You will have:
- Experience in building and running a Security Operations Centre for large organizations, and/or in working with third party vendors and managed security services in similar capacity.
- Ability to run an operational team to deliver high quality services where both internal and external mixed resource teams are used to provide service
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
And at least two of the following:
- MSc Cyber Security or related subject
- CISSP, CISM, CSIR, CREST, CEH, CCSA/CCSP, CCNA/CCDP/CCN.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.