HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJ
This is a great opportunity for a results driven and improvements focused individual to join our Leadership Team at HS Marston. If you’re interested in leading our Supply Chain and Materials Management teams, we’d love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the delivery of both tactical execution and strategy across Supply Chain and Materials Management (SIOP, Production Control, MPS, Inventory, Capacity etc.).
- Act as the primary senior interface with other supporting functions e.g. Operations, Engineering, Quality and Finance.
- Accountable for the underlying capability of the whole supply base, including strategic relationship management, commodity strategies, supply base rationalisation, New Product Introduction and all sourcing decisions and cost.
- Lead the deployment of Materials Management strategies aligning with Collins Materials & SIOP strategy.
- Spearhead the development of the SIOP processes to monitor demand and supply across the site.
- Ensuring robust capacity and forecasting processes across the business in order to meet agreed customer requirements.
- Responsible for managing departmental budget and meeting cost and budget target, this includes proactively identifying savings and driving associated initiatives through to a successful conclusion.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and implement future state strategy to optimise Business capability and reduce operational overhead.
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to deliver results by empowering your team; must be comfortable with providing performance related feedback and challenging, mentoring and coaching individuals
- Proven experience in a supply chain/leadership role with increasing levels of responsibility or other relevant function.
- Degree qualified within Supply Chain, Business or Technical Engineering disciplines or equivalent
- Professional Supply Chain certification preferred e.g. CIPS
- Knowledge of Lean principles and applied practice, coupled with a desire to continuously improve performance
- Ability to establish credibility with business counterparts
- Demonstrated success in developing tactical plans and carry through to successful execution against key milestones and within cost
- Competent at motivating and supporting teams of up to 20 staff to achieve business success
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Our Wolverhampton, Wobaston Road facility provides a wide range of heat transfer and fluids management products and services for the military and commercial aerospace markets, motorsport and electronics industries.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.