Head of Security Operations and Engineering Lead
Your new company
A Well renowned Employer in the education sector. Glasgow Based .
Your new role
- Build and resource a security operations function providing leadership and management to a team of security engineers.
- Collate, analyse and report key risk indicators to the Information Services management team and other governance forums as required, providing recommendations on strategic direction and prioritisations.
- Develop and maintain security designs and roadmaps and advise on the operational cyber risks while proposing mitigating actions plans and agreeing prioritisation with stakeholders and enhance overall security strategy.
- Operate technical security infrastructure (Vulnerability Management, End-point Recovery) and ensure control effectiveness.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers, ensuring value for money and appropriate contractual arrangement
What you’ll need to succeed
- Deep knowledge of security technologies including Rapid7, Azure and security disciplines such as strategy & design.
- Expert knowledge of information technology systems including networking, end-user devices and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and risk articulation.
- Degree, Post Graduate Qualification, master’s degree, or equivalent, having professional and relevant qualifications and leadership experience in strategically important specialist areas.
- CISSP/CISM (Not essential but desired)
What you’ll get in return
- Hybrid working
- 41 days holiday including bank holidays
- 21.6% employer pension contribution
- Health and wellbeing initiatives.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.