Leading banking and financial services institution seeks a VP grade Head of Security Engineering Strategy to be based in the Manchester office.
- Support the dev team in selecting and configuring tools
- Work alongside the Cyber teams (including SecOps) to implement requirements into solutions
- Design, develop and deliver product roadmaps to ensure alignment with strategy
- Analyse requirements and drive the strategy for security product and design solutions to meet requirements
You will have:
- Previous experience of working in a Security Engineering role.
- Experience of analytical tools such as Splunk, Elastic, Maltego or MISP
- A good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the Diamond model
- Strong network security understanding (e.g. firewalls, DMZ, proxies, DNS, web and mail servers)
- Any knowledge of programming languages will be useful, as well as relevant certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, OSCP and experience of working in an Agile environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.