Barclays Simpson Security is partnered with a global leader to build out their newly formed 2LoD Technology Assurance function.
The Technology Assurance team (second-line defence) works as part of the more expansive 2nd line of defence in the Legal, Risk & Compliance function, specialising in Technology Risk Management. This is a newly formed 2LoD team with oversight and assurance of IT and Cyber Risk.
As the Head of IT Risk Assurance (2LoD), you will report into the general counsel and have oversight of the Technology Assurance team, which provides of Governance, Standards and Assurance, and an independent report of technology risk(s)
The Successful Applicant:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of IT (& InfoSec) risk and compliance.
- Experience developing and implementing practical information security policies, processes procedures, and standards
- Experience of conducting IT risks (& InfoSec) assessments, deep-dive multi-day assessments or audits.
- Good knowledge of technology domains e.g. Infrastructure Security, Service management, change, cloud, resilience (including BCM) and Data Protection
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and frameworks (including security knowledge across all aspects of ISO 27001)
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
£100,000 – £120,000 base salary
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.