Job Title: Head of IT Cybersecurity Services
The Head of IT Cybersecurity Services is a senior position within the Raytheon Systems Limited (RSL) IT function. Reporting to the Head of IT Delivery Assurance and Risk Management, the role is responsible for ensuring that our information systems remain legal, regulatory compliant and resilient by driving through technical, procedural and policy enhancements that improve our overall security posture.
You will be responsible for ensuring Raytheon UK (IT) operational Information Security (InfoSec) risk management activities are managed and reported in accordance with corporate policy and industry best practice.
You will ensure our reporting to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Defence Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) is maintained. You will also support the enhancement of our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) plans as well as providing key advice to our Senior Information Risk Owner and Data Protection Manger in ensuring that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is maintained and that personal data, under the control of RSL (IT), is identified and protected in-line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Summary of Role:
- Line management responsibility for IA, Compliance and Risk specialists with the IT function.
- Capable of engaging, influencing and collaborating with internal/external stakeholders (including ‘C suite’ level members).
- Implement and embed the current accreditation, compliance, security and risk management frameworks allowing Raytheon UK (IT) to operate with confidence.
- Provide information security compliance support and guidance to Raytheon UK (IT) project teams and where applicable, other business areas.
- Ensure our MOD accreditation and CE+ certification is maintained on an enduring basis.
- Ensure our System Security Plan’s (SSP) contain a sufficient level of detail and rigour to withstand detailed scrutiny from corporate and external audit.
- Provide support to the Head of DARM for any internal and external audits.
- Support HR, virtual Security Operations Centre (vSOC) and Legal in all aspects of data security breaches and investigations within RSL (IT) and wider business.
- Maintain the Raytheon UK (IT) Cyber Security Framework and use it to develop plans to improve and measure operational effectiveness and capability maturity.
- Mentor peers and colleagues throughout Raytheon UK (IT) acting as a catalyst for best practice and positive change.
- BSc. Information Security or similar experience in a security related discipline.
- Professional certification in Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CRISC ISO 27001 Lead Auditor etc).
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring NIST controls are appropriately considered in solution design, engineering and delivery.
- Knowledge of DCPP, DFARS and SOX compliance requirements.
- Experience of data protection regulation and legislation (i.e. Data Protection Act, GDPR).
- Practical knowledge of HMG Security Policy Framework and NCSC guidance.
- Demonstrable evidence of driving risk management activities across an organisation.
- Strong communication (i.e. oral, presentational and written) skills, capable of translating complex security and risk related issues to a non-technical audience.
- SC clearance, or the willingness and ability to become SC cleared.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I TM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. http://www.raytheon.com/
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
Enhanced sick pay scheme
Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements). Flexible working arrangements may be considered depending on the role and subject to line manager approval.
Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites with free snacks & drinks (hot & cold) available at others
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.