Head of Information Security
Barclay Simpson Security is currently partnering with a rapidly growing data-driven open-source platform, which is looking for a Head of Information Security to join their leadership team.
The organisation was founded over five years ago. They are a small business, which is growing fast!
They have just gone through a Series A round of funding and has significant growth plans (off the back of 175% annual growth last year).
The Head of Information Security will report to the CTO (with a dotted line into the CEO).
The role holder will be responsible for the firm’s Information Security Compliance. You will lead and own the IS0 27001 accreditation process and build the existing Information Security risk framework from the ground up.
This is a greenfield role and the ideal candidate who has experience having taken a company through an ISO 27001 accreditation process in a period of rapid early-stage scaling.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of Information Security compliance.
- A proven track record delivering information security in accordance with the requirements of information security standards including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Experience developing and implementing practical information security policies, processes procedures, and standards
- Significant and demonstrable experience of building control/compliance frameworks from the ground-up
- Significant contributor to achieving iso27001 certification and been on a been on iso27001 journey and accreditation before
- Strong working knowledge of GDPR and/or CCPA
- Taken a company through a period of rapid early-stage scaling would be highly desirable
- Start-up/scale-up experience in a B2B organisation would be highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
Location: Ideally London based (flexible working arrangement post COVID)
Base Salary: £80,000 – £90,000
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.