LT Harper LTD
Head of GRC Consulting – Remote (UK)
Remote / Office as Required (London)
Are you an Information Security Professional looking for your next role as Head of a GRC Consulting practice? If you’re a visionary with what it takes to build on the foundations of what’s already a strong team then we should talk.
This is your chance to take a key leadership role as the figurehead accountable for developing a team of trusted consultants who, with your expert people skills will continue to deliver the outstanding level of service my client has become known for. Your team will possess a broad range of skills and you’ll have the confidence to distribute responsibility throughout your leadership team.
As with most leadership positions your role will draw on multiple skills and as such, you’ll take ownership of the practice revenue and utilisation forecast and maintain a strategic and proactive relationship with the sales Director.
This is not only a role for an experience Information Security professional but a role for a big picture thinker, a business leader, a leader of people with the desire and vision to build on the solid foundations that have already been laid in the evolution of the GRC Practice.
Some of the Skills Required by the Head of GRC:
- Hold qualifications in or have carried out extensive work with one or all the following ISO27001-LA – LI / 22301, PCI DSS, NIST (80053).
- Hold Certs such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO9001 / 20000 / 27701 LA, Comp TIA Security+.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Effective stakeholder management and proven experience in business planning and revenue forecasting.
- Experience in a leadership position and ease managing and mentoring your team leaders.
- Solid understanding of processes and procedures required for a complete ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions in line with client risk appetite.
- A good technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape.
For more information on the Head of GRC apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.