Job Title: Head of Cybersecurity
Req ID: 184745BR
Location(s): UK (Nationwide Responsibility)
Summary of Role:
The Head of Cybersecurity Services is a leadership position within the Raytheon Systems Limited (RSL) Digital Technology function. Reporting to the Director of Information & Digital Technology the role is responsible for ensuring that the operation of our information systems remains legal and compliant with regulations and corporate policy by actively managing our overall security and risk posture; driving through technical, procedural and policy enhancements to keep pace with the changing threat, compliance, and needs of the business and our customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Operational Cybersecurity, Compliance, Information Assurance and risk management activities are managed and reported in accordance with corporate policy and industry best practice. In addition, you will provide advice to our Senior Information Risk Owner, Privacy and Cyber Counsel and other functional leads to ensure that all DT services support the confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements of RSL information.
You will act as the functional Data Privacy lead and act as the focal point / consult on policy, information, and compliance matters, working across the functions and business units.
• Line management responsibility for a team who provide Security Operations Centre (SOC), Information Assurance, Compliance and Risk Management.
• Engaging, influencing, and collaborating with internal/external stakeholders (including ‘C suite’ level members).
• Implement and embed the current accreditation, compliance, security, and risk management frameworks allowing the company to operate with confidence and safety
• Provide information security compliance support and guidance to project teams and where applicable, other business areas.
• Ensure our customer, internal and external accreditation certification is maintained on an enduring basis.
• Ensure our System Security Plan’s contain a sufficient level of detail and rigor to withstand detailed scrutiny from corporate and external audit.
• Provide support to the Director of Information and Digital Technology for any internal and external audits.
• Support the organisation in all aspects of data security breaches and investigations within the company.
• Mentor peers and colleagues acting as a catalyst for best practice and advocate for positive change.
• BSc. Information Security or 7+ years similar experience in a security related discipline.
• Professional certification in Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor etc).
• Demonstrable experience of ensuring NIST controls are appropriately considered in solution design, engineering, and service delivery.
• Knowledge of Cyber Essentials+, DCPP, CMMC, and SOX compliance requirements.
• Experience of data protection regulation and legislation (i.e. Data Protection Act, GDPR).
• Practical knowledge of HMG Security Policy Framework and NCSC guidance.
• Demonstrable evidence of driving risk management activities across an organisation.
• Strong communication (i.e. oral, presentational, and written) skills, capable of translating complex security and risk related issues to a non-technical audience.
• SC clearance, or the willingness and ability to become SC cleared.
• Experience in differing sectors that are regulated.
• Practical experience in a leadership position focusing upon strategy, budgeting, and empowerment of staff.
• Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organisation.
• Proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex, dynamic environments.
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.