We are presently working with a Large Banking Organisation are seeking an experienced Information and Cyber Security Expert who will lead across Transformation, Risk, Stakeholder Management and Business Alignment. The role would involve:
- Supporting the Global Head of Cyber Resilience and Strategy, working in coordination with the Head of Cyber Resilience, Head of ICS Risk Framework and leads across CISRO covering policy, information security risk officers amongst others.
- Taking key learnings from regulator findings, relating to ICS policy, standards, and the risk framework, to improve thematically the approach to ICS Risk Management, ensuring it meets industry best practice.
- Build trusted working relationships with other security functional heads, risk and compliance counterparts, and business unit stakeholders.
- Understand the impact of our deliverables on the business including ensuring a cost / benefit analysis is conducted to ensure service value add is understood.
- Provide ongoing reporting of risk exposure into governance meetings and to key stakeholders and escalate any blockages to progress to ensure Group MT, R&C, and CISRO Scorecard objectives are met.
- Establish and ensure the operational controls in ICS Risk Reporting and Governance are documented, diligently followed and timely reported into Operational Risk framework.
- • Previous experience in a similar role, responsible for the ICS risk framework strategy
- • Experience in a senior director level role in ICS risk and/or governance
- • At least one cyber security certification, CISM, CISSP or similar
- • An understanding of high-level cyber threat scenarios and how they can contribute to the development of a threat focused cyber risk framework
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.